Autumn Winter 2010

Tuesday, 14 September 2010
So this is the crazy collage of the type of thing I'll be buying this Autumn and Winter. There's no way I'll be able to afford everything on here but I'll hopefully be getting a few things. Some of the pictures can just be used as a general idea of the type of thing I'm looking for. I really like the two watches I've included, they're both from ASOS. The clothes are mainly a mixture of Topshop, Zara, River Island, H&M, New Look and a couple of other online shops like missguided.com and secrethandbag.com There are other things I'll be wearing this winter that aren't included because I already have them, such as my faux fur coat, brogues and satchel. Back to uni essentials!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this collage makes me happy, haha. I find clothes are so different and bland in North American. I literally could find nothing I REALLY liked when I went shopping recently!

    Hmm, I think my favourite thing is the dress in the top left corner. So cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks, glad you like it :) Ah that's a shame, I find the high street in the UK can be quite samey too though and if you buy only from the high street you end up wearing exactly the same as all your friends :/ Which is fine, if you don't mind looking identical! Yeah I like that dress, I probably won't buy it though. Bit too expensive as I don't think I would wear it on a day-to-day basis. I'm loving all the boots and cardigans around at the moment though! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design