Grey day and another page of my WTJ

Friday, 10 September 2010
This is my sixth look on lookbook now, I'm not sure about this one, I couldn't get the lighting quite right anywhere. But these shorts are very comfy and even though it's grey and dull outside, it's still warm enough to wear shorts. I wore a skirt yesterday with long socks and when I was in town I was so hot! It's a funny time of year here because it looks cold outside but as soon as the sun comes out from behind the clouds it gets really warm!


Here is the other page I've done so far in my Wreck This Journal. I chose the page where you have to poke holes in it with a pencil. Here's the result. You can't see the holes too well, but they're inside each of the hearts.




Right now I'm in the living room with my Mum, we're about to watch some rubbish on tv and I'm also flicking through Vogue and all the images I have on my laptop of things I want to buy this season. I also have two other posts lined up, one about shearling and another about satchels. If there's anything you'd like to see on this blog, please let me know! I'd love any suggestions. If you'd like me to do any reviews or posts about specific things it would be great to hear your ideas. Also, feel free to ask me any questions about myself or fashion in general.

Harriet x

3 comments:

  1. Hey. I actually live in the forest of dean, but went to uni in cheltenham! Ha, small world! :) Thank you for the comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yeah it is a small world :) You're welcome x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daww, that outfit is cute! The weather here is unpredictable too right now. Today it was grey, then sunny, then raining! So crazy!

    I'm doing a sort of Wreck This Journal too! Except I didn't feel like paying that much to colour and stuff, so I went on the gallery, found my favourite things and am doing them in a sketch book I have :)

    Oh! I just remembered a site you might like! http://justframeless.com I don't know if you now it, but the owner usually posts an outfit that she wore during the week. She puts together some really cute ones!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design