Finally a new look!

Sunday, 21 November 2010
I haven't posted a new look for a while, mainly because I hate taking pictures in my room, as you can see the lighting is horrible so I look incredibly pale (which I am) and there's not really a plain bit of wall to take it against. So the pictures never look as good. I need to do them in the morning when the light's best, but being a student I rarely surface before midday. Actually that's a complete lie! I'm always up early for lectures etc, but I never have enough time to take pictures because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Anyway, this picture isn't great but I thought it was about time. Finally got the perfect boots from River Island with the money that was in a money bank I've been using since Christmas last year. So that's quite impressive I think; they were £75.00 and I love them :) This look is also on lookbook.


Thanks for visiting x



4 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful!
    What a lovely blog you have here! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration... thanks for sharing babe!
    Follow me if you like what you see ;)

    Love/E

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots and bright red handbag! Please post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I should! I hate the light in my room at uni though. Now I'm home I promise to post more often :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design