Bristol & Hair

Saturday, 15 January 2011

I'm back at uni in Bristol now, I came earlier today with my Mum and have just finished unpacking! I hate packing in the morning and then unpacking a few hours later, it feels exhausting! Anyway, I thought I'd just put up a quick picture of my new hair, I dyed it the other day. I used Schwarzkopf XXL Real Red colour and it's pretty much what I wanted. The other colours just weren't bright enough! It's not a great picture because it's dark outside and I look pretty tired (which I am!) but you can see it's quite bright :)

Anyway, I hope you're all good, hopefully I will be getting into a good posting routine even though I'm back at uni, despite the fact I hate taking pictures in my room here. I do love my room, it's very big, but I always look a bit ill or tired in pictures I take here, because the lighting is strange. I might not post until after Thursday now because I have 2 essays and a presentation due before then (who said drama students don't have real work eh?!) that I haven't actually started yet (eek!) but I'm not too worried, I think it will be ok. So I'll try and post sooner, but it might have to wait until the weekend. Also, I finally have coat-hangers to put clothes in my wardrobe this term! Yay! I know, how silly of me to forget them last time. Also, in my determination not to forget them this time I have brought far too many, so I have an excess of them lying around in my room now!

Right, I'm off to sleep now before a busy busy day of work tomorrow! Thanks for reading :)

Harriet x

3 comments:

  1. love the red hair, and good luck with the uni work!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Schwarzkopf ones are amazing, they're always the ones that I use. Love your blog by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daw, Harriet I love your hair colour! It looks great on you! And your latest look is great :)

    Wow! That is a lot of stuff to do for just getting back to school! That is intense. Haha, and I know, drama students DO get a ton of work. Even in high school I found it crazy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design