New design

Tuesday, 12 April 2011
I was getting a bit bored with the old background and header so I decided to make a new one, which will hopefully be here to stay. I've been debating getting a tattoo recently and I've been looking at thousands of bird tattoos so I think that's why I decided to put birds on the header!

Don't worry, it won't be some hideous flamingo plastered over my back or something, I was just thinking something really small and discreet that you wouldn't have to have on display all the time. I'll let you know if I do decide to do it, but for now here is a collage I found that is sort of along the lines I was thinking...






































I just saved this on my computer and can't find it again so if this is your collage let me know and I'll credit you!

Also, my friend from uni has just re-opened her blog so have a look - http://wendy-in-disguise.blogspot.com/

Bye now :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I really like the ones under the armpit and the one of the birds flying from the feather. Really cool. Sometimes I tinker with the idea of gettin one too.

    Love D x

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design