Shoe Lust

Saturday, 23 April 2011
Hello all, I've been busy discovering new blogs, amongst other things, which is why I haven't got round to posting this until now (when I should be asleep!). So here's a quick update: I'm back home from Wales now, my plans for the rest of my holiday basically consist of - essay writing, planning a holiday, uni drama stuff, blogging (I hope!) and most likely procrastinating by online window shopping! 

I was having a little look at H&M's new website (mentioned here previously) and decided to have a look at the shoes. For someone with lots of clothes, I have comparatively few shoes. This is probably partly due to the fact that I have stupidly small and narrow feet, so even when shops make shoes in my size, they quite often don't fit. I also think that nice cheap shoes are harder to come by than nice cheap(ish!) clothes, and therefore I end up spending money on more items of cheaper clothing, than investing in more expensive shoes. I suppose, for a budget like mine, H&M is somewhere in the middle. It's not Primark, and it's not Topshop/Urban Outfitters/Office etc. Whilst Primark shoes tend to fall apart (except I have found a few good pairs of heels that fit) and the price of Topshop shoes put me off (although I have never found a pair that fit me, so I don't have to worry about that really!) shops like H&M seem to be a good compromise. So I thought that, although I shouldn't be spending any money at the moment *sadface* I was tempted by the promise of a good alternative to the aforementioned. And boy, were my eyes in for a treat! Look at these babies, I don't know whether I'll be able to resist. They seem to encapsulate lots of styles I've been looking at recently in much more expensive shops. I think for something that is not often as prominent as the rest of an outfit (because who is really looking at your feet all day...?) I would rather compromise slightly on the design and brand, for something more affordable and student budget-friendly!

























Floral heels - £29.99
Tan wedges - £29.99
Black wedges - £24.99
Flat sandals - £14.99
Pink heels - £29.99

I've chosen mainly spring/summer shoes, but I had to put the black wedges in because I seem to be obsessed with them at the moment. I think this little collection would see me right through spring and summer for all occasions! If I had to choose two pairs it would probably be the two pairs of wedges (height and comfort?! Yes please!) so I may try them on if I see them in store. At under £30 you can't go wrong really can you? That's twice I've mentioned H&M in the past few days, I should be a brand representative or something!

So, now I really should go to bed, but before I go I'll leave you with this...


What can I say, the sunshine makes me happy! This was during a pathetic attempt at an outfit post that was going horribly wrong. 'If all else fails jump around like a loon', that's the saying right? Or something like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design