Red Hot!

Sunday, 5 June 2011
I don't know about the rest of the UK, but in Bristol it has been a hot weekend! We had a BBQ on Friday night out in the sunshine, it was perfect. I also went to the Zoo with my brother on Friday as well, which was nice. My favourite bit was the Feed the Lorikeets section where you could go in and these lorikeets (little rainbow birds, they look a bit like parrots) come and sit on your arm and drink nectar from little cups. As soon as we went inside one decided to sit on my head, sadly there's no photographic evidence as we were too stunned to act quickly, but it was hilarious. My brother had to prise me away because I just wanted to stay there and feed them all day!

Finally re-dyed my hair today, I've been meaning to do it for ages! I don't know why but the colour I use is rarely ever in stock so I've been looking out for it for ages. Either it's really popular and sells out quickly, or nobody ever buys it so they never stock it. Either way, it appears in Boots and Sainsbury's really sporadically, but I happened to spot it the other day. This is what it looks like now I've dyed it (literally a few hours ago, so it's very bright!)


If any of you live near Bristol then you may or may not know about a new fashion website that's recently launched, called mystreetchic.com. They're having a launch event at Cabot Circus next Saturday where you can get your hair done in a topknot for you, as well as manicures and makeovers. Here's a link to the event page - here. I'm definitely planning to go down and take advantage of free makeovers so maybe I'll  see some of you there!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the red, I am so scared of birds, that would of so freaked me out, I would of cried xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red, it looks really nice! Did you end up going to the event?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design