Update!

Thursday, 4 April 2013
Wow! I haven't posted in ages and a lot has happened in that time. The main reason I haven't posted is because I got into drama school, which has basically taken over my life. I'm on a one year Acting MA at East 15 Acting School, which is amazing, but also very intensive and time consuming. 

I also spend 5 days a week wearing black, black, black. My trainers are black and pink, but apart from that I'm pretty devoid of colour. Except for my hair! So I don't get much time to even think about, let alone wear nice clothes to post here. So I apologise for letting this blog go, hopefully when I graduate I'll have a lot more time to keep up with it.

I finish this summer and then go back for a couple of weeks in September for my industry showcase and then that's it. I'm out into the real world... finally! I graduated from Bristol last summer and spent the summer in Edinburgh doing a couple of plays. I think I'll be spending this summer in London, hopefully working and earning money!

I spent this Easter in the Lake District with some friends, just escaping from work and pollution! It was nice to get away into the mountains and spend time eating, playing board games, watching films, visiting little villages and walking in the mountains. 

Here's a couple of photos from this Easter, hopefully I'll be able to update a bit before the summer, but I may not. I'm going back to London tomorrow to get on with all the work I have, and then the last (and longest) term starts on the 15th and we have a hell of a lot of work!! So if you read this then thanks for popping by and hopefully I'll be back soon! 




Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design