Housemates... can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

Tuesday, 3 September 2013
So my new housemates are doing a dramatic reading of my blog, hence the title. Actors, am I right?! So I've moved house (finally!) and am living with two lovely friends (also actors) in Walthamstow, London. The house is still kind of a building site and not completely finished, which is stressful, but it's going to look lovely when it's finished! We're really excited to start doing DIY and make it into a proper home. 

I've also started a new job (the regular bill-paying kind) which is dull but necessary and am going on as many auditions as possible, so things are moving along nicely :) I still have my showcase to go on the 19th of September and then I'll be properly finished with my MA. It was honestly the best year of my life, I've learnt so much and met so many incredible people, but I feel ready and excited to leave.

Other than that I went to Edinburgh for a couple of days to see the Fringe Festival. If you've read my blog before you'll know that I'm normally there for the month but this year I was too busy so visiting for a weekend had to suffice. I had a lovely drunken few days and saw as many people and shows as possible. Then I went to Croatia with my Mum and brother, which was equally lovely and possibly more drunken! 

As soon as the house is properly finished and I'm unpacked I'm going to start doing outfit posts like I used to. Now that I'm not wearing black lycra every day (sounds so much more sexy than it is in reality) I might actually have outfits that I'd want to share on the blog! So look out for that and more, as posting should be a lot more regular and interesting (hopefully!).

I'm also setting up a lifestyle blog with my new housemates where you can follow our attempts at you know, living in the real world. It will probably be full of DIY, art, poetry, cooking, cat pictures, you know the drill... along with some insight into our lives as actors. So look out for that coming soon!

For now, if you want to stalk my Pinterest board for the new house then feel free, it's an endless source of procrastination for me and I must be careful to watch my addiction before it gets out of hand!


























My brother and I in Croatia. Yes, he is ridiculously tanned, and yes I am as pale as ever. What are you gonna do eh?!

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design