Shiny and new!

Wednesday, 26 March 2014
So as you may have noticed, I've had a little blog makeover. I was tired of the old look so decided to go for something a bit different. I might make it a bit more interesting in time but for now I'm happy with something clean and simple. The new layout is a template by Nudge Media Design, and I really like it.

Apart from that, I've also got a lot of other new things on the go! I've got a couple of new jobs, which I'm really enjoying. One's an acting role and the other is a regular got-to-pay-the-bills job at Propercorn, the popcorn company. Which basically means I spend a lot of time eating all the popcorn in the office! The acting one is for a really cool site-specific production that's taking place on the South Downs in Sussex around the 750th anniversary of the Battle of Lewes. It's a really fun production (despite sounding quite historical, which it is!) and best of all I'm playing a 14 year old boy. Which is just hilarious!

It was my birthday last Friday, and I got a new lens for my camera, which I am madly in love with. It's a 50mm, which I've been meaning to get for ages. I think it's just a lovely lens and such good quality for the price. So I got the boyfriend to take a picture of me for an outfit post, which I genuinely don't think I've done for about 3 years. It's the kind of thing that once you get out of the habit of doing it seems kind of embarrassing and ridiculous, even though there's actually nothing wrong with it, and I enjoy other people's outfit posts. So I think what I should probably do is just get over myself and start posting them again. Now that I have the necessary equipment (camera, lens, boyfriend who can just about hold camera and press button..!) I might as well :)

Dress - Topshop, Boots - Kurt Geiger
Hope you're all having a great week and I can't wait to get back on top blogging form. I'm working on it, I promise!

Here are a couple of other photos from my birthday weekend. I'll be back soon :)





Harriet x

2 comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design