You can never have too much tea!

Sunday, 20 April 2014
My house has developed a bit of a tea obsession. So much so that we have a whole shelf dedicated to the stuff! We're constantly trying out different types, and despite the faff, I love loose leaf tea. It's so nice to brew a pot of lovely tea on a miserable day like today and just curl up with a book.


I'm reading 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' at the moment by John Green and David Levithan at the moment. It's an interesting concept to have a novel written by two authors. I know it's been done before, but I'm really enjoying this one. It's also another one to check off the list of John Green books I've been getting through at the moment.

We're having a lovely roast dinner tonight so my housemate Annie is currently rubbing all sorts of lovely herbs into a shoulder of lamb - yum. I've also got an Easter egg hunt planned but they don't know about that yet!

Our herbs and garden are also coming along nicely - lots of little things making me smile this weekend.




I hope you're enjoying a lovely bank holiday weekend :)

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design