Life through my iPhone

Tuesday, 8 July 2014
Just thought I'd share some photos of life lately, including my time of from rehearsing in Brighton. I was so lucky with the weather when I was staying there last week, so I made the most of my free time by wandering around, eating ice cream, window shopping, exploring and sitting on the beach. I absolutely love Brighton now and am so glad I got to have some time off to explore it while I've been there.

Some legs... my legs
Lovely cafe where I relaxed and did some work
Foodilic - The best all you can eat buffet ever! 
Having a quick sit on the beach 
Sunny Brighton
Pretty lanes and shops

Jason and Bonnie on the day we got her
Bonnie having a kip
Jason at the pub I briefly worked at!
Cuppa tea in the garden, lovely!
Sorry that was a very picture heavy, text minimal post, but I hope you liked some of the photos of the past couple of weeks.

Harriet x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!!! That last pic of you is gorgeous. That lipstick really suits you. WANT. Which one is it? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ASKED WHAT THAT LIPSTICK COLOUR WAS! HOW DARE YOU NOT RESPOND TO YOUR FANS??? DIVA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! You are the most demanding 'fan' ever! It came in my birchbox, can't remember what it's called but I'll look it up :)

      Delete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design